Thursday, April 16, 2009
When I was small,
I used to run wild,
Every evening in fields so green,
With endless might.
But where are the fields,
Where are the children?
Have all wised in their shorts,
Oh! What else a changed world could have brought.
We say the world is changing,
But changing for what,
When the real motive is still,
To get an apple i pod.
The gadgets and gizmos,
So easy to operate,
Just a click and you connect,
To a superficial world...
A virtual world...believe me,
Its just that,
And you know why you love this world,
Because your real world is so very bad.
Why not change it...why not make it,
Why hide from reality...why escape it,
Give it a thought...think it twice,
Make a difference...with your actions wise.
Let it happen...today itself,
Because who knows about tomorrow,
Give it a try my dear friends,
I tell u because you are the leaders of tomorrow.
1 Comment:
-
- Jithin said...
May 10, 2009 at 8:31 AMI think ur a good poet




