Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Endless are my dreams...
I desire...desire and only desire.....
You may be wondering what I desire for,
I desire for everything and anything I see.
I don't only desire for myself,
I desire for the well being of everyone around me,
Desire for my country...and also somethimes selfishly desire a lot for oneself.
I harbour dreams in my mind....
Dreams which seem to increase in a geometric progression....
If and only if i cud have a rebirth...
A single rebirth won't help...I wish I could keep taking birth till i fulfill all my desires...
Oh!!! see again I wished for something...
Life is so short...
I don't even know how many years,months,weeks,hours,minutes or may be how many seconds are left before I stop desiring forever,
Before i close my eyes and never open it again...
Before I breath the last...
Before I enter into an eternal sleep,
Or before I am termed an "unsuccessful person"
For not achieving my dreams...
For [cont. l8r]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment